Why should I choose this option?
If you currently have an active Income Account and we haven’t heard from you by 26 November 2023, we will be converting all remaining Income portfolios over to the equivalent Growth Portfolio on 11 December 2023. The Growth Portfolio preset will be selected based on your current Income Portfolio type. Learn more.
For this reason, we strongly recommend you create a new Growth Portfolio yourself and transfer the assets over. This will allow you to retake our Investment Questionnaire, and show you our full suite of suitable growth portfolios.
How to transfer:
- Set up a new Managed Portfolio.
- Note: If your current Income Portfolio is part of your ISA, make sure that the new portfolio is also ISA-type, else it may affect your ISA allowance.
- Transfer the funds from your Income Portfolio to the new Growth Portfolio.
1. Select your Income Portfolio:
2. Choose "Options"
3. Choose "Move cash out"
4. Select the newly created Growth Portfolio
5. Enter the full amount to be transferred. The available balance is displayed below the text box.