You can only invest a maximum of £20,000 per tax year in an InvestEngine Stocks and Shares ISA but you can invest as much as you want in a Personal Account and there is no limit on previous tax year ISA transfers.
Articles in this section
- How do I sign up?
- Who can open an InvestEngine account?
- Do you do a credit check on me when I open an InvestEngine account?
- Why do you need to assess my risk profile?
- Why does risk matter when it comes to investing with InvestEngine?
- Can I change my risk preference at any time?
- How do I pay money into my InvestEngine account?
- What’s the minimum investment with InvestEngine?
- Can I add or withdraw cash from my initial investment amount?
- Is there a minimum period I need to be invested for?