ISA transfers to a new provider are typically carried out using BACS payment. Usually, a Bacs payment takes three working days to go through.
Articles in this section
- How do I transfer an ISA to InvestEngine?
- How much does it cost to transfer an ISA?
- I paid into another ISA this year, can I still transfer?
- Will the cash get automatically invested after my ISA transfer is complete?
- Can I transfer a Cash ISA to InvestEngine?
- When I transfer my ISA, will you transfer my assets in-specie or will they need to be sold first?
- Does InvestEngine Support Partial ISA Transfers?
- I am now abroad, can I transfer my old ISA to InvestEngine?
- ISA left old provider but is not showing in my InvestEngine account, how long does it take?
- Can I cancel my ISA transfer?